Chocolate making workshop – with a Halloween theme for those that want it!
Learn how to create your own bespoke raw vegan chocolates from 3 simple ingredients and a bit of nutritional knowhow. The chocolate making workshop takes place at my West Bridgford cooking school
Previous guests getting stuck in.
And really enjoy making these luxurious chocolatey treats
The event will take place on two dates
Friday 26th October, 12.30 – 1.45pm and
Monday 29th October, 5.30 – 6.45pm
- How to create your own raw chocolate from scratch with minimal equipment and experience
- All ingredients are included and you’ll receive a recipe card
- The differences and benefits of raw chocolate over commercial chocolate
- Customise your chocolates with a variety of freeze dried fruits, nuts and flavours, including halloween shaped moulds
- Take home your chocolates in your own customised packaging
All this and lots of tasting too for £25 per person: maximum 4 people
Take a virtual peak around my kitchen where you will be making your own chocolates
My WORKSHOPS ARE FREE FROM GLUTEN, DAIRY AND EGG
If you’d like to come to either workshop please contact me